Easter Morning!

Alan spent the night with us last night, and slept all night long - a first for us in several years. He woke up early to tell me about three dreams he'd had.

Easter is a time of hope, and one of my favorite holidays. I am reminded that Jesus rose from the grave, and that all things are possible.

Alan often says that when Jesus comes back, everyone will be well, and no one will be sick, or blind, or deaf. I am looking forward to that time.

For now, I am looking forward to a blessed Easter day, and a wonderful meal with our entire family today. Alan is happy.

On CNN this morning, I saw an interview with Karl Taro Greenfeld about his new book "Boy Alone". He is the brother of an adult with autism. I included a You Tube interview on my links list. Check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day by Day

Our Sweet Beloved Son

Grief and Hope