A month ago

How everything has changed in one month.

It was a month yesterday since we lost our Lacy.  I've been looking at pictures for the last few days.  I committed to taking at least a picture a week of Lacy starting in January of 2015.  Pictures of him smiling, laughing, even angry are on my phone.  Kenny and I both posed next to Lacy over the last year and a half.  We took pictures every time we visited, and during the few outings we were able to enjoy.  Happy and difficult times were documented.  I have found that it is good to spend some time looking through those pictures.  We miss our sweet boy.

Singing praises

Not real happy, but ok...

Lacy's signature happy hand rub!

With Mom.

Outing in the wheelchair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day by Day

Our Sweet Beloved Son

Beyond Amsterdam