It's hard sometimes

I haven't blogged in a LONG time, school getting started, and all the time it takes for me to just sit down in front of a computer.

I wonder sometimes...will I ever get to the point that I can take "bad news" well?

Another set of difficulties for Alan, some medical, some behavioral. Every time I hear about it, I want to go in a corner and hide.

I feel that I have been kicked in the gut.

I feel overwhelmed and wonder "what if" we can't get the behavior and the health issues under control.

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful with family and friends, but Alan did not sleep at all while he was at home. I think I am getting older, and it is so much harder to deal with the non-stop behavior issues.

We signed up for this, and I don't regret a moment, but I sometimes want to wave a magic wand and have this all become simpler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day by Day

Beyond Amsterdam

Bearing the Unbearable.